Index of Posts

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Philadelphia

Philadelphia City Hall From Love Park

Philadelphia was absolutely beautiful over the summer.   I was able to realize just how skewed a perception of a city can be if one spends only a couple seasons a year living there.  For example, it was honestly the first time I ever saw all the fountains throughout the city operating.  As you can see, they quite beautiful.

My internship consulting at the Small Business Development Center was excellent.  Primarily, this is because I learned what exactly consulting means as far as process and how an engagement plays out as well as why it's a valuable component of American business.

I was ready for Scandinavia, though, after spending a hot summer with only partial air conditioning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment